Pages

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Walking through Hyde Park






Spring is finally here and flowers are blooming. Pictures above are flowers that I saw along the way from my home to Hyde Park.

Kensington Palace, where Prince William and Kate Middleton are living

I like how it says "Time flies" below the clock. I still remember coming to Hyde Park when I first arrived in London during my first year, and now, I have already finished my third year. Time flies, indeed. Perhaps in the future, I might be bringing my kids here?
A squirrel hoping that I have some food for her/him. Sorry I would bring for you next time okay? 

Squirrel: No food for me? Really?
At the round pond


Swans at the round pond



Squirrels are everywhere at they normally expect food from you. 
This squirrel saw me coming afar and started approaching me. I was quite excited because I always wanted to take a close shot of a squirrel. But I never expected this little thing to jump on my lap and I screamed in the middle of the park. Epic fail so embarrassing.
It was a really nice stroll around the park. Seeing the locals jogging in the park and tourists looking around with maps on hands. I was the half-tourist who was taking pictures of the interesting stuff that I like. Probably, when I am feeling down or stressed up by work, I should remember that Hyde Park is just minutes away and the world isn't just about the problem that you are facing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...